Haen Meats Awards
Haen Meat Packing Inc. is proud to have earned over 400 state, national and state fair awards since 1987 when we began entering our cured meats and fresh sausage in competition. This includes 10 Best of Show awards—the highest award given in these competitions by the Wisconsin Association of Meat Processors and the State Fair—for the best product of the show.
We always strive to provide the best cured meats and fresh sausage available for our customers enjoyment.
Other accolades we are very proud of include:
- In 2007, Haen Meat Packing was selected Small Business of the Year by the Post-Crescent. We also received the Heart of the Valley Chamber of Commerce Excellence in Achievement award.
- In 2008, Tim and John Haen were inducted into the American Association of Meat Processors Cured Meats Hall of Fame.
- In 2015, Dan, John, Tim and Tom Haen were honored by the Wisconsin Association of Meat Processors by receiving the Meritorious Service Award for their contributions to the association.
Over the years Haen Meats has won an impressive array of awards. Click a button to view the awards for each year.
March 27- April 1
- Beef Ribeye$22.99 lb
- Cooked Shredded BBQ Porksave $1.00 pk
- Ring Bolognasave $1.00 pk
- Assorted Lane’s BBQ Rubssave $1.00 bottle