1 pkg. HAEN SMOKED KIELBASA
2/3 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
2 1/2 cups shredded cabbage (coleslaw mix)
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/2 cup sliced green onions
1/3 cup chopped peanuts
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
6 large flour tortillas
1. Cut sausage in half lengthwise and then into slices.
2. Heat sausage in a nonstick skillet or microwave until heated through.
3. Combine mayonnaise and hoisin sauce in a large bowl.
4. Add sausage, cabbage, carrots, red pepper, green onions, peanuts, and cilantro; toss gently until well coated with mayonnaise mixture.
5. Heat tortillas according to package directions.
6. Place 1 cup of sausage mixture onto each tortilla just below center.
7. Fold bottom edge up and over filling; fold side edges in slighly then roll up tortilla from bottom.
*Hoisin sauce is a thick, sweet and spicy sauce used in many Chinese Recipes. It is usually found in the Asian section of most grocery stores.
Recipe courtesy of hillshirefarms.com