2 HAEN ICELANDIC HADDOCK FILLETS
¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
3 cloves minced garlic
2 T. lemon juice
zest of 1 lemon
2 T. chopped parsley leaves
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425°F; lightly oil a 9x13 baking dish.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice and lemon zest.
3. Season fish with salt and pepper and place into baking dish; drizzle with butter mixture.
4. Bake fish about 15-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
5. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.