1 lb. SCALLOPS
4 T. unsalted butter, divided
½ cup chopped shallots
1 clove garlic minced
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
1/3 cup dry white wine
1 lemon cut in ½
salt and pepper
1. Sprinkle scallops with salt and pepper, toss with flour.
2. In a very large sauté pan, heat 2 T. butter until sizzling and add scallops.
3. Lower heat to medium and brown scallops on 1 side, then turn and lightly brown on other side.
4. Add the rest of the butter to the pan and melt, add shallots, garlic, and parsley and sauté for 2 minutes.
5. Add wine, cook for 1 minute more.
6. Serve hot with a squeeze of lemon juice.