Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
1 lb. spaghetti
2 (10.75 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
2 1/4 cups water
1/4 cup butter
2 cubes chicken bouillon
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Cook chicken thoroughly; cool, and cube.
2. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
3. Put spaghetti in a 9x13 baking dish; place chicken on top.
4. In a medium saucepan heat soup, water, butter, and bouillon.
5. Bring to a boil and pour over pasta and chicken.
6. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.