Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Andouille and Potatoes
DescriptionLike a little spice? Try this made with HAEN ANDOUILLE....
2 LBS HAEN ANDOUILLE
3 T. butter
1 cup onion, chopped
1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup parsley leaves, finely chopped
1 cup dry white wine
1 T. garlic, minced
1 T. soy sauce
1 tsp. salt
6 potatoes, thinly sliced
1. Heat butter in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat.
2. Saute onions, peppers, and parsley stirring occasionally.
3. Add potatoes, wine, garlic, soy sauce, and andouille. Mix well.
4. Add salt and stir.
5. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer.
6. Stir occasionally until potaoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
Great with homemade bread and butter. Enjoy!