Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
BBQ Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
2 lbs. HAEN PORK TENDERLOIN
1 pkg. HAEN HONEY WHEAT HAMBURGER BUNS
½ cup HAEN SWEET BBQ SAUCE
6 T. mayonnaise
2 T. water
2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
4 cups packaged cole slaw mix
3 green onions sliced
pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450°F
2. Spray a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
3. Place pork in pan and brush with ½ the bbq sauce; roast about 30 minutes or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 160°F.
4. Transfer pork to a cutting board; cover loosely with foil.
5. Whisk mayonnaise, water, vinegar, and pepper together in a medium bowl. Add coleslaw mix and green onions; toss to coat.
6. Slice pork thinly.
7. Place pork on bottom bun; drizzle with bbq sauce; top with coleslaw mix and top bun.