Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Biscuit Taco Casserole
1 lb. HAEN LEAN GROUND BEEF
16 oz. jar taco sauce
12 oz. can biscuits
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 oz. can sliced olives, drained
¼ cup chopped red pepper
¼ cup chopped green pepper
4 oz. can mushroom pieces, drained
1. Spread taco sauce evenly in bottom of sprayed 9x13 baking dish.
2. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut into ¼’s.
3. Place biscuit pieces in taco sauce; turn to coat.
4. Sprinkle ½ the cheddar, ½ the mozzarella and the olives over the top; stir gently to mix.
5. Bake at 400°F 15-18 minutes or until bubbly.
6. Brown hamburger in a skillet with peppers and mushrooms; drain.
7. Remove baking dish from oven; sprinkle remaining cheese over mixture.
8. Top evenly with ground beef mixture; bake 5-7 minutes more.