Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Chicken Parmesan Casserole
6 HAEN BONELESS CHICKEN BREASTS
2 T. olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
2 cups marinara sauce (try Carmella’s)
¼ cup chopped fresh basil
8 oz. shredded mozzarella
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 (5 oz.) pkg. garlic croutons
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Coat the bottom of a 9x13 dish with olive oil; sprinkle with garlic and red pepper flakes.
3. Arrange the chicken in the bottom of the dish; pour marinara sauce over chicken.
4. Sprinkle basil over marinara sauce and top with half of the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
5. Sprinkle on the croutons, then top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake until cheese and croutons are golden brown and chicken is cooked through; about 35-45 minutes.
* Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 160°F.