Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Chicken Lasagna Casserole
1 lb. HAEN BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREASTS
1 can chicken broth
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
2/3 cup miracle whip
1 cup sour cream
¼ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. onion powder
pinch of seasoning salt
1 box oven ready lasagna noodles
12 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
1. Bake chicken breasts in broth until fully cooked; dice.
2. Cream together soups, miracle whip, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, and seasoning salt.
3. Cover the bottom of a 9x13 pan with a thin layer of soup mixture.
4. Layer ½ the noodles, ½ the chicken, and ½ the soup mixture; repeat.
5. Top the last layer with shredded cheddar cheese.
6. Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes.