Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Chicken Fajita Crunch
4 HAEN BONELESS CHICKEN BREASTS sliced
3 onions sliced
5 colored bell peppers sliced
2 T. fajita seasoning
3 T. olive oil
9 large flour tortillas
1 tsp. melted butter
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups tortilla chips, crushed
1 cup sour cream
2/3 cup mayonnaise
1 T. fajita seasoning
1 T. honey
juice from 1 lime
salt and pepper to taste.
1. Place the chicken, onions, and peppers on a roasting tray; drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with fajita seasoning.
2. Bake 25 minutes at 400°F stirring occasionally.
3. Mix all ingredients for dip together and refrigerate.
4. Brush a sheet pan with melted butter.
5. Lay 7 tortillas on sheet pan hanging over edges so you can fold them over.
6. Layer ½ the cheese, ½ the chicken mixture, all the tortilla chips, rest of chicken, rest of cheese.
7. Fold tortillas over and add remaining 2 to cover ingredients.
8. Cover with a sheet of parchment paper and weigh down with a heavy tray or sheetpan.
9. Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
10. Cut up and serve with dip.