Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipes from Haen Meats
2 lbs. HAEN SHRIMP –large, peeled and deveined
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup olive oil
¼ cup chili sauce
2 T. red wine vinegar
2 T. chopped fresh basil
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. cayenne pepper
1. In a large bowl, stir together garlic, olive oil, chili sauce, and vinegar.
2. Season with basil, salt, and cayenne pepper.
3. Add shrimp and stir to coat; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Preheat grill and lightly oil grate; cook shrimp 2-3 minutes per side or until opaque; discard remaining marinade.
March 27- April 1
- Beef Ribeye$22.99 lb
- Cooked Shredded BBQ Porksave $1.00 pk
- Ring Bolognasave $1.00 pk
- Assorted Lane’s BBQ Rubssave $1.00 bottle