Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipes from Haen Meats
Brown Sugar Salmon
1 lb. HAEN ATLANTIC SALMON
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
3 T. brown sugar
4 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 T. soy sauce
1 tsp. rice vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Cut salmon into 2 portions; place in a foil lined pan.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and preheat broiler.
5. In a small saucepan, mix remaining ingredients.
6. Bring just to a boil and brush over salmon.
7. Broil 6-8 inches from heat until fish flakes easily, about 2-3 minutes.
March 27- April 1
- Beef Ribeye$22.99 lb
- Cooked Shredded BBQ Porksave $1.00 pk
- Ring Bolognasave $1.00 pk
- Assorted Lane’s BBQ Rubssave $1.00 bottle