Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
1 lb. HAEN SEASONED PORK SAUSAGE
1 can (10 oz.) refrigerated biscuit dough
1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup milk
1 ½ cups cold water
1 pkg. pork gravy mix
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.; grease a 9x13 baking dish.
2. Line the bottom of the dish with biscuits.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir sausage until brown and crumbled; drain and discard grease.
4. Scatter sausage over biscuit and top with 1 cup shredded cheese.
5. Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl and pour over cheese layer.
6. Mix water and gravy mix together in a saucepan; bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until gravy thickens.
7. Pour gravy over egg layer; top with remaining shredded cheese.
8. Bake about 30 minutes or until egg is fluffy and cheese is bubbling.
Categories: Pork, Sausage