Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipes from Haen Meats
1 lb. HAEN RAW SHRIMP
peeled and deveined
1 ½ T. olive oil
6 cloves finely minced garlic
¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
3 T. lemon juice
1 T. cooking wine
1 ½ tsp. cold butter
1 ½ T. cold butter
1/3 cup chopped parsley
salt to taste
1. Heat olive oil over high heat; place shrimp on bottom of pan and cook for about 1 minute.
2. Season shrimp with salt; cook and stir about 1 minute until shrimp begin to turn pink.
3. Stir in garlic and red pepper; cook and stir 1 minute.
4. Stir in lemon juice, cooking wine, 1 ½ tsp. cold butter, and half the parsley.
5. Cook until butter has melted; reduce heat to low and stir in 1 ½ T. cold butter.
6. Cook and stir until all butter has melted to form a thick sauce and shrimp are opaque.
7. Remove shrimp to a bowl with slotted spoon; continue to cook sauce, adding a little water if too thick, about 2 minutes.
8. Serve shrimp topped with butter sauce; garnish with remaining parsley.
March 27- April 1
- Beef Ribeye$22.99 lb
- Cooked Shredded BBQ Porksave $1.00 pk
- Ring Bolognasave $1.00 pk
- Assorted Lane’s BBQ Rubssave $1.00 bottle