Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipes from Haen Meats
1 pk HAEN KIELBASA sliced
20 oz. pineapple chunks with juice
3 T. teriyaki sauce
1 T. sweet chili sauce
1 T. honey
1. Soak toothpicks in water for 20 minutes before baking.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place a piece of pineapple on top of a kielbasa slice and place on pan.
4. In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, chili sauce, honey, and 1 T. pineapple juice from can.
5. Glaze the sausage and pineapple and stick each with a toothpick.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes until hot; cool slightly and serve warm.
Categories: Sausage, Holiday Meals
Have a Great Week!