Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipes from Haen Meats
Beef and Cheese Casserole
2 lbs HAEN LEAN GROUND BEEF
1 onion chopped
2 T. minced garlic
¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
2 T. grated Parmesan cheese
24 oz. can tomato sauce
1 tsp. sugar
8 oz. cream cheese softened
8 oz. sour cream
3 cups cooked fine kluski noodles
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a 9x13 baking pan.
2. In a large skillet, cook ground beef with onion, garlic and red pepper over medium heat until meat is browned through; drain and add Parmesan cheese.
3. Add tomato sauce and sugar.
4. Bring to a boil, season with salt and pepper, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 30 mintues.
5. Cook noodles, drain and mix with cream cheese and sour cream.
6. Layer meat mixture and noodles in baking dish beginning and ending with meat mixture.
7. Top with cheddar cheese and bake until hot and bubbly.
Have a Great Week!