Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Biscuits and Gravy
1 LB HAEN SEASONED CHICKEN SAUSAGE
1 (16 oz.) can refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits
¼ cup flour
2 ½ cups milk
salt and pepper to taste
1. Bake biscuits according to package directions.
2. Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium high heat until cooked through.
3. Stir in flour; gradually add milk.
4. Cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly.
5. Reduce heat to medium low; simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Split biscuits in half and top with gravy mixture.
Categories: Poultry, Sausage