Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
1 lb HAEN ITALIAN SAUSAGE
8 oz. uncooked spaghetti broken into 1 inch pieces
2 cloves minced garlic
1 ½ cups chicken broth
½ tsp. red pepper flakes
2 T. fresh grated Parmesan cheese
1 T. chopped parsley
1. Crumble and cook sausage in a saucepan over medium heat; remove sausage to a dish and set aside.
2. Add spaghetti to saucepan and toast, stirring constantly, 3-5 minutes.
3. Stir garlic into pasta and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Add sausage back to saucepan, pour in ½ cup broth and increase heat to medium high.
5. Stir spaghetti and broth until all liquid is absorbed, 3-4 minutes.
6. Repeat this process until all of the stock is absorbed and noodles are desired tenderness.
7. Reduce heat to low, season spaghetti with salt and red pepper to taste; remove from heat.
8. Stir in Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Categories: Pork, Sausage