Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipes from Haen Meats
1 whole boneless or bone-in prime rib seasoned to your taste and sized to your preference.
1. Place rib fat side up on a rack in a shallow pan.
2. Add about 1/2 inch water to bottom of pan.
3. Bake at 350° for the first 1/2 hour.
4. Turn oven down to 220-250°. Do not cover.
5. Cook approximately 3 1/2 hours for a 10-12 lb rib or until the internal temperature is 140° on a meat thermometer.
Categories: Beef, Holiday Meals
Have a Great Week!
When ready to serve, carve and feather meat into juices in bottom of pan to keep warm and moist. Serve from pan. Enjoy!