Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Cheesy BBQ Sloppy Joes
1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
1 cup ketchup
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
2 T. chopped jalapeno peppers
1 pkg. (11.25 oz.) frozen garlic Texas toast
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1. Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 8-10 minutes or until beef crumbles and is browned through.
2. Drain beef and return to skillet.
3. Stir in tomatoes, ketchup, bbq sauce, Worcestershire sauce and jalapeno peppers.
4. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
5. Prepare Texas toast according to package directions.
6. Serve beef over toast; sprinkle with cheese.