Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipe of The Week
Chicken Florentine Casserole
1/4 cup butter
3 tsp. minced garlic
1 T. lemon juice
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 T. Italian seasoning
1/2 cup half and half
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 cans (13.5oz.) spinach drained
4 oz. fresh mushrooms sliced
2/3 cup bacon bits
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet and bake 20-30 minutes; set aside.
3. Increase oven temperature to 400°.
4. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
5. Mix in garlic, lemon juice, soup, Italian seasoning, half and half, and Parmesan cheese while stirring constantly.
6. Arrange spinach over the bottom of a 9x9 baking dish.
7. Cover the spinach with mushrooms.
8. Pour half the mixture from the saucepan over the mushrooms.
9. Add chicken breasts and cover with remaining mixture.
10. Top with bacon bits and mozzarella cheese.
11. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.